About our panels
APC panels are designed to improve the sound quality in a room so you can hear conversation, music, and other sounds clearly with no annoying echoes or loss of fidelity.
They can be used in a variety of home and professional applications:
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Lecture and Conference Halls
- Libraries, Quiet, and Mediation Rooms
- Community and Worship Centres
- Retail Establishments
- Home and Professional Recording Studios
- Home and Public Theatres
- Any other space experiencing noise escalations and reverberations
Our individually handcrafted panels feature a lightweight frame around a semi-rigid stone wool core. They are easy to handle and inexpensive to ship. Finished with a selection of fine fabrics in an array of colours, our panels are a visual complement to any space.
Installation of our panels is simple requiring minimal tools, and can be performed by a single person in minutes. APC panels are mounted simply by mating pre-installed hardware on the panel to matching hardware on the wall or ceiling.
About our Fabric
"The Basic" & House Acoustic Panels:
- Budget friendly panels
- Smooth weave durable polyester fabric
- Available in 8 colours to suit any space
Pro Acoustic Panels:
- Premium 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Subtle weave pattern to provide texture and depth
- Available in 24 contemporary colours
Pure® Acoustic Panels:
Pure® Acoustic Panels feature high-performance bleach cleanable fabrics.
- Featuring Guilford of Maine's "Studio 54" fabric
- Easily cleaned with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents
- May be cleaned with a 4:1 water-to-bleach solution
- May also be disinfected with hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and quaternary ammonium (quat) based cleaners
Our Acoustic Panels finished with Pro Acoustic Fabric have been tested in accordance with the CAN/ULC-S102 Surface Burning Characteristics with the following results:
- Flame Spread Rating (FSR): 0
- Smoke Developed Classification (SDC): 25 (40 with scrim)
The full report can be accessed here: APC_FSR_21-002-278