About our panels
APC panels are designed to improve the sound quality in a room so you can hear conversation, music, and other sounds clearly with no annoying echoes or loss of fidelity.
They can be used in a variety of home and professional applications:
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Lecture and Conference Halls
- Libraries, Quiet, and Mediation Rooms
- Community and Worship Centres
- Retail Establishments
- Home and Professional Recording Studios
- Home and Public Theatres
- Any other space experiencing noise escalations and reverberations
Our individually handcrafted panels feature a lightweight frame around a semi-rigid stone wool core. They are easy to handle and inexpensive to ship. Finished with a selection of fine fabrics in an array of colours, our panels are a visual complement to any space.
Installation of our panels is simple requiring minimal tools, and can be performed by a single person in minutes. APC panels are mounted simply by mating pre-installed hardware on the panel to matching hardware on the wall or ceiling.
About our Fabric
House Acoustic Fabric:
- Budget friendly
- Smooth weave durable polyester fabric
- Available in 10 basic colours to suit any space
- Optional fire retardant treatment
Pro Acoustic Fabric:
- Premium 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Subtle weave pattern to provide texture and depth
- Available in 19 contemporary colours
- Meets the following flammability standards:
- California Bulletin 117 2013 SEC1
- UFAC Class 1
- ASTM E-84 Class 2 or A
Not sure which colour is the right one for you? Let us know and we will send you a set of fabric samples to help.
Our Acoustic Panels finished with Pro Acoustic Fabric have been tested in accordance with the CAN/ULC-S102 Surface Burning Characteristics with the following results:
- Flame Spread Rating (FSR): 5
- Smoke Developed Classification (SDC): 50
The full report can be accessed here: APC_FSR_19-002-422